Sawyer Permethrin Spray for Clothing
Sawyer Premium is the leading Permethrin Clothing Spray. You just spray on your clothes and let it dry.
After it dries, it is odorless.This product has 4.5 stars out of 74 reviews with most users very pleased with the product.
- After it dries, it is odorless
- It’s as effective as 100% DEET
- It will not harm your clothing or finishes
- It lasts for 6 weeks or 6 washes
- Each 24 ounce bottle contains enough for 4 complete outfits
- Works very well. Excellent for keep you bug free including ticks and mosquitos
- Can be used on bedding,shoes, backpacks, pretty much any cloth item that you bring camping or deer hunting
- Some users report needing to use gloves to put it on so it doesn’t get on skin
- Toxic for cats so it must not be used near cats
“2011 Pennsylvania deer season was unseasonably warm. The first week and a half had high’s in the mid 50′s. The ticks were extremely active. I treated all my hunting clothes with the Sawyer Premium repellent. My brother who hunted the same property, did not treat his clothes. In the first 3 days my brother picked over 100 ticks off his clothes. Myself on the other hand, did not find a single tick on any of my clothes the entire season. The ticks simply would not attach themselves to my clothes.
One day at lunchtime we were both back at our vehicles and he was picking ticks off his pants. I scraped one off his pantleg and while sitting down, placed it on my thigh to see what would happen. The tick crawled around in a circle for about 20 second… (read more)”
“I pretreated all the clothing I took with me to Haiti with this spray and had no problems with bugs the whole time. I would highly recommend this product to anyone going to areas where malaria would be an issue as well as highly bug inhabited places in the US. I wouldn’t use this everyday, but for special occasions – it’s a must have. Just make sure you…( read more)”
As of this date, the cheapest price I’ve found is on Amazon and they have free shipping when you spend $25 or more. Click here to check today’s price and see that’s still the case.